Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Oh my....

Well as I posted how I went down to Indiana to see our family friends last week, I was hoping that they would start to sprout while I was gone

BUT.... my seeds I planted in my pots, are still NOT sprouting, BUT...the seeds I planted in my pellet greenhouse are ALREADY sprouting!!

I'm not sure why my pot seeds haven't sprout yet, but will hope buy this week that they sprout.
Some measurements I am doing to make sure they sprout (hopefully) make sure the soil is moist, therefore I water them everyday. An make sure I put them underneath a light.

I'm so excited that my greenhouse seeds are sprouting I can't wait, to see the roots come through the pellet so I can move it to my garden, if the last frost has passed, or temporarily place them into a bigger pot, where they could grow in.

Pictures of my sprouting seeds coming soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment