Thursday, March 12, 2009

In need of some help

Okay I need to transfer my pellet greenhouse seeds to a bigger pot, now the question I'm facing, should I go to Walmart, and buy those big pots and put one plant in each pot, so they can grow.

Or

Do I place them in a pot like the herb for a little while and then move them to a bigger pot?!?!?!


I'm going to think about this, ofcourse not to long, because Ben, who also has a pellet greenhouse. Ben said in one of my comments "I shouldn't wait to long because some the plant might not survive. "

Check out Ben's blog

2 comments:

  1. I'm moving mine to little 4" pots that I've saved from little starts I've bought in the past. I'm using potting soil for transplanting. I'm still learning a lot about seed starting too. The good part is that it's not too expensive if you don't have good results, but well worth it if you do. Good luck. There's definitely a lot of trial and error in gardening. That's a lot of the fun!
    Check out Tessa's blog http://blossomsnblunders.blogspot.com/
    She has been a lot of help to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what about using something you already have (like the bottom of a milk jug or carton) to plant them in instead of buying something new? Just a thought!

    ReplyDelete