Tuesday, March 24, 2009

New Beginning

Okay I'm back to blogging, yeah!!

I was so sick the last few days, and there were a lot of things going on, but here I am back to blog!

Okay so I bought bigger pots and regular potting mix at Walmart, to transfer my tomato, and cucumber plants in there, untill it was warm enough to plat my plants outside in the garden.

After I planted the plants into the bigger pots, we where having some very nice weather here in Michigan, so I decided to put my plants outside for a couple f hours, for direct sunlight.

BUT one day I was spending the night out, I forgot to put my pots back into the house where it was nice and warm, and ofcourse that night it was about 28 degrees. So therefore my plants died from frost.

OEPS so I ofcourse have to replant my seeds back into the greenhouse. But right now in the greenhouse I have my herb seeds slowly sprouting, because the herbs weren't sprouting at all, so I planted new seeds in the greenhouse, Basil, and Chives are finally sprouting, now just waiting for the other ones, so I can transfer them to their original pots, and replant my cucumber, and tomato seeds!!!


AND when I was at walmart I bought some flower seeds, but I'm not starting those untll April/May that I know for sure they survive.

Cant Wait for the warm weather to come so I can really get this garden going!

No comments:

Post a Comment