Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I just don't know


Okay so this morning I woke up and my seeds in my pellet greenhouse are growing FAST, they are defantly touching the top, so I don't know if I should take the top of and let them be, untill the roots start to show through the pellet. Which I believe that will be soon.
But my seeds that I attempted to grow in my pots they are NOT even sprouting yet.


P.S. I forgot which row were cucumber seeds and tomato seeds. So tomorrow I have some research to do!
EXTRA P.S. This morning I "killed" the weaker plant, not from every pellet because I wasn't sure which one is the stronget one yet, so I'm holding off on a few.




Look at them, they are so
squished

Wow, look at those tall little plants

This is one of them I'm not sure about

What a BEAUTY

2 comments:

  1. WOW... super dirt! LOVE IT!!
    Hey Sweetie - I commented back to you at http://momingarden.blogspot.com/2009/03/starting-seeds-today.html


    When using the seed pods the most important thing to remember is you have to TRANSPLANT them quick. If you let these go too long in this container like that you will most likely lose them. Great BLOG entry!

    KEEP IN TOUCH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Those have grown fast!! I am still holding off another week or two before starting my seeds. I am going to try the paper cup method and see how that turns out.

    ReplyDelete