Monday, April 27, 2009

Oh jeez here am I saying "oh I'm going to post everyday" well I guess that was a lie!

All my plants have died even my second try, or wait is it the thrid try already? :-)

Anyway weather here in michigan is getting better today it was 80 degrees outside!!!
I'm almost done with school it's my last week so finals....grrrr

Because it has been such sucky weather I just left all my pots with my dead plants on the deck. Which I thought all my plants were dead well one seed/plant is surviing and its the GARLIC one im excited at least something is still "sprouting"

So soon I'll plant AGAIN my herb seeds in my greenhouse again and hope for better luck this time and then I will be planting cucumbers and tomatoes in the greenhouse as well and then lanting those into the yard later.

1 comment:

  1. Need not worry about anything. jeez will take care of it. Sow seeds you will have a good garden.. Beth ihampers.co.uk

    ReplyDelete